Friday 14 June 2013

I love a good shopping bag


Shopping bags are my clear shopping weakness. One of my favourite parts of shopping is when I get a really pretty shopping bag. It is such a good feeling when all my purchases get wrapped up and put into a smooth shiny bag. I especially love bags with rope handles. 

I don't even like M&M's that much but when I saw everyone carrying around these cute little yellow bags at M&M's World in London, I had to make a small purchase just so I could get the bag!

My favourite bag so far though is definitely Victoria's Secret. The glossy pink material along with the soft pink ribbon handles always makes me feel like I've treated myself to a real luxury.

What's your shopping weakness?

1 comment:

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.