Sunday 27 September 2015

Happy Things #2


Macarons. I can not count the amount of times I've walked past the macaron counter in Selfridges Food Hall and been so tempted by the colourful array of goodies. Well I finally gave in and bought myself a selection. They were even tastier than I imagined they'd be and I highly recommend the Salted Caramel one as well as the Jasmine & Lychee one. I could easily devour a box of them every day.


Plans for the rest of the year. Most people have had their glorious holidays over the summer but, for me, the fun starts next month. I have so many little trips planned before the end of the year and I can't wait. I may very well be blogging about some of them too...


Hair grips. Why is it that I could buy a whole pack of these yet not be able to find a single one? They seem to slowly disappear as the months progress and I finally lost all of mine so I had to get a brand new pack. These ones are from Boots and I love them as they have a rubberised coating which means they don't slip out of my hair so easily. These little grips are like my hairs' best friend.

I hope you've all had a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh macarons are very yummy <3 Those hair grips seem so much better with the rubbery coating!
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great happy list! I have never had a macaron.. They look so yummy but I just never see them anywhere. :(
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried my first macaron the other day and it was deeeeeeeliicious! really want to give that salted caramel one a go :)

    Hannah x hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried macarons before but they look gorgeous! Fab list xx
    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.