Friday 4 December 2015

Happy Things #3


Autumn walks. It's no secret that I am a massive fan of Autumn. I can snuggle up in layers, feel more stylish, and breathe in the crisp and cold air on a morning's walk. Something about the sun coupled with the coldness in the beautiful outdoors makes me feel solemn, relaxed, and so grateful for everything that I have.


Afternoon tea. I just can't get enough of afternoon tea at the moment. It's the most perfect and elegant way to catch up with my friends, and who can resist some sweet treats?


Breakfast at Starbucks. There's something quite "cool" about waking up early and heading to a cafe for breakfast. The Starbucks breakfast buns are delicious and I love their coconut milk lattes.


Graze. Last, but definitely by no means, least, I received this lovely bundle of goodies from the people at Graze. I have adored Graze since they first launched, their snacks are healthy and full of nutrition. Most importantly, they all taste amazing too. Click here to try your first box for free.

What has made you happy recently?

6 comments:

  1. This makes me want to wrap up warm and go on an autumn walk of my own!! I've just started my own blog and would love it if you could check it out? http://jemmahoukes.wix.com/just-life thanks! Jemma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. graze sounds amazing! i need to try it x
    www.sparklethiscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of "Happy Things"! I've recently purchased Rookie Yearbook 4 and it has made me super happy :-)

    http://indiehobbit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice :) I've never heard of Graze.. It's really cool finding out about all these cool things and companies around us :) xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Afternoon tea is the best!! As is Starbucks breakfast x

    www.beckieeschle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love afternoon tea with my girls and a spa day!

    shelisesworld.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.