Thursday 31 July 2014

Heritage Of Scotland


If there's one place I'd love to visit in the UK, it would be Scotland. Edinburgh, to be precise. I WILL go at some point but I'd have to probably find somewhere nice to stay as it'll take half the day to get there by train! A day trip is definitely out of the question. 

To feed my Scottish desires until then, Heritage of Scotland kindly sent me two of their products all the way from Scotland. They sell a variety of bags, kilts, and all things tartan. 




The first thing I received from them was a tartan handbag* which I fell in love with straight away. There's something about tartan that looks quite sophisticated, and it's great quality too. It comes with several  internal compartments, a pocket at the front, and a zip pocket at the back. It looks very stylish and I can't wait to take it out with me. This was originally priced at £64.99 but is on sale at £32.50. There are some alternative colours too.




Next up is the cashmere scarf* which is a very welcome addition to my ever expanding scarf collection. This scarf makes me so excited for Winter already! I prefer to wear dark colours and pastels so I think this will work quite nicely on me with it's pretty lilac and blue. It is 100% cashmere which is a first for me! Cashmere is supposed to keep you really warm despite being really lightweight. I do have a couple of winter scarves but they're all so chunky, which gets a little annoying when I have to take them off indoors and have nowhere to put them so this will definitely come in handy and I can see it being worn a lot once October hits. This is priced at £55, which is perhaps a little bit steep for some but I guess a good quality scarf can last for quite a while.

Now all that's left to do is head on over to Scotland. I wish! 

6 comments:

  1. I'd loove to go to Scotland one day, too!! The tartan pattern on the scarf and bag are just gorgeous!! I bet the quality is fantastic. X

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that scarf is so cosy and warmer - perfect for when winter rolls around. I hope you get to Scotland one days, it's a stunning country!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is so nice. I agree that Scotland is nice. I wish to go there to one day. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tartan print really does look sophisticated I love it! well done

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both items but the scarf is absolutely beautiful, it must be super soft as well since it's cashmere! Even though it's quite expensive it's going to last you years!!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scarf it looks super soft and will be great for the winter x

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.