Saturday 2 August 2014

Don't Wait For Tomorrow


In the wake of all the airliner tragedies last month, it got me thinking about how precious time is and how we should  never take for granted each minute we have with those around us and those we care about. 

If you've had an argument with them, resolve it.

If you love them, tell them.

If they've upset you, forgive them.

If you've upset them, say you're sorry.

If you're away from them, tell them you miss them.

If you don't want to leave them, stay.

If they're no longer adding value to your life, don't be afraid to walk away.

Life can be short, treasure every moment you have with those closest to you and don't waste time tolerating those who don't deserve to have you around. New clothes, getting that big promotion, luxury holidays, the latest gadgets etc... All of that is so irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. It's people and the time you spend with them that truly matters. The only certainty is here and now. Show those closest to you how much they mean to you.

Don't wait for tomorrow.

18 comments:

  1. Prayers for the airline tragedies. This is such an inspirational and motivational post that everyone should keep in mind. Thanks for the reminder! <3 X

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a positive and inspiration post today and couldn't agree with you sentiments more.

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post! I really enjoy reading these Wellness posts, keep them coming please

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration post, trying to find the little silver lining in the tragedies. Mckenzie xx
    Recent Post | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh love this so much- it's both inspiring and happy-fying (I know it isn't a word!) at the same time! lol

    LES CAROUSELS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet post and I totally agree.
    Things should be resolved before it's too late.
    xx

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is something we should all live by. My heart just sinks thinking about what's happened over the past month, I honestly just want to break down and cry over it. xxx

    Blog This With Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post. So sweet, personal and true. I try to live by this as much as possible, but I sometimes forget being happy for this moment right now.

    www.writingmonique.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a really poignant message, I think we have to make sure we really treasure the people around us because we never know when will be ours or their last moments.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. So inspiring post!
    May be you'd like to follow each other? Let me know C:

    Maggie from
    http://secretpassageinthebilberrypay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post dear!!!

    http://www.teanonsolomoda.com

    Kiss Tea

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm like this with my family on a daily basis, my mum sometimes says she's too busy to cuddle when I lunge at her in the mornings, but it's the fact that my family won't be there forever that you have to cherish everything and make memories x

    Hannah xo | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this so much! xx

    http://nastyadts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a nice reminder :) sometimes we take our time and life in general for granted and forget what really matters most.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ps: the header pic is beautifully photographed :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.