Saturday 20 February 2016

Review: Valentina - Elephants Bracelet





It has been way too long since I did a jewellery post on this blog, where has the time gone? Today, I am introducing you to a company called Valentina. The company was founded recently in 2015 and they pride themselves on creating beautiful yet sustainable jewellery. Everything is assembled by hand in England, and it's always great to support a growing business. 

Valentina have kindly sent me their beautiful Elephants Bracelet* and I absolutely love it. I don't own any charm bracelets so this is a very welcome addition to my jewellery collection. It features various animal charms alongside some very pretty blue beads. The bracelet comes in three sizes and is fully adjustable. It is also silver plated and free from nickel. All Valentina items come packaged in fully recyclable material in order to protect the environment. 

A portion of all sales are donated to a charity so if you're not sure which bracelet to go for, why not check out the charities instead to see which one you'd like to support? With this bracelet, 10% of the sale goes towards the World Wide Fund for Nature, a charity dedicated to looking after our environment and the wildlife, whilst tackling climate change. I think that protecting our planet is so important not just for ourselves but for future generations, and it's great that Valentina helps to support that. 

They have also kindly offered my readers a discount code to offer you all 30% off all of their items. You can use the code linda30 at checkout. Hurry, it expires on the 16th of March 2016!

What are your thoughts on this bracelet and the company behind it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.