Saturday 17 March 2018

Black Is The New Black

I remember the days when it was all about the LBD (little black dress) but, nowadays, we are all encouraged to be a little brighter and a little bolder. However, I'm still a huge fan of wearing black as you know you just can't wrong with it!

I was recently sent a few lovely pieces from the team at Tobi, an online retail company based in Los Angeles selling a wide range of clothing in a chilled, laid-back LA style. If you love your casual wear but want to stay on trend, Tobi is the place to browse. They also ship worldwide.


I am absolutely in love with this Black Lace Bralette* from Tobi. You can easily wear it for a chilled out evening snuggled up on the sofa, or you could glam it up with some high waisted leggings and a pair of heels for a night out with the girls. The straps are elasticated and I've been wearing it crossed over my neck in a halterneck style. 



With the cold weather not showing any signs of fading away, this super cosy Black Lace Up Sweater* has been a welcome addition to my wardrobe. Paired with some skinny jeans or a pair of leggings, this is great for the cool-casual look. I'm 5'4 and this comes up a little long on me so I've been wearing it as a jumper dress. The lace up detail down the sleeves is a nice touch as well and shows a little skin.



Of course, I couldn't miss out the LBD! This Black Lace Skater Dress* is simple enough to wear on a lunch date but you can also glam it up in the evening with a pair of heels. It's all in the detail with this dress from the lace centre all the way down to the fluted ruffle sleeves.

What do you think of this selection? Do you still own a little black dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.