Tuesday 4 March 2014

Hello, Pankcakes!






Happy Pancake Day! I hope you've all enjoyed some yummy pancakes today. Despite my love of food, I was planning on giving Pancake Day a miss this year as I had so much to get done today. However, a spark of spontaneity as I was walking down the stairs made me pull out all the ingredients and get involved! 

I opted for 3 different sweet toppings: jam, syrup, and sugar. If I'd have planned on making pancakes today, I probably would have bought some more stuff so that I could be a bit more adventurous but these were still delicious. 

Did you make pancakes today?

10 comments:

  1. I didn't make pancakes today, but your post has made me crave some haha! I love syrup on pancakes... The best :-)

    Megan - thebeautypier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pancakes look delicious! I made sugar and lemon pancakes today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh pancakes are the best! These look delicious!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look yummy! I had mine with nutella and then orange and sugar :D!

    Sian
    xo

    http://sm-beautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look sooo delish! I love mine with just sugar :)

    Amy xx

    amyslife93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had just the classic sugar and lemon pancakes, but they were amazing!

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look so good ! I may make some as well !

    ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completely forgot about pancake day!! That line up you had looked yummy though. My favourite has always been sugar and lemon. :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh! these look so delicious!

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.