Wednesday 5 March 2014

Review: For All My Eternity - Organic Day Cream



For All My Eternity is a luxury skincare brand offering a range of natural and organic skincare and tanning products. Only the finest natural ingredients are used and everything is manufactured in the UK. As someone who has sensitive skin, I love natural skincare products. 

I was recently sent the Organic Day Cream* to test out, made with 95% organic ingredients including jojoba oil, lavender, and geranium. As this is a daytime cream, the texture is extremely light and sinks nicely into the skin. I much prefer light moisturisers as I don't like the sticky feeling from a heavy product. I find that a lot of day creams can actually be a little heavy too but this one is most definitely a very light product. 

Sometimes, my skin can get irritated and this cream works nicely to soothe it. I find it has a slight cooling effect, it glides on easily, and it's suitable for all skin types. It leaves my skin soft and supple and I'm pleased to say that my sensitive skin did not react to this at all. If you're struggling to find something that soothes your sensitive skin, this is a great option and it's packed full of good, nourishing ingredients. 

The only criticism I have for this is that I'm not overly keen on the smell. I'm not too sure how to describe the smell but I think it's probably a mixture of the oils and the cream itself. It creates a very weird aroma that lingers on my skin. It reminds me a little of herbal tea..... I'm pretty sure I tried out a product a while ago that had a similar smell. So I guess if you like herbal tea, you'll like the smell of this!..... 

Overall, I really like the texture of this product and the fact that it is natural however, I'd have to think twice about a purchase as I'm not a fan of the smell.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh. I was considering buying this product. Thank you so much for this review! :)

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis does sound lovely.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.