Wednesday 30 April 2014

Review: The Jewellery People


My jewellery collection has been expanding lately and I'm pleased to add an extra two pieces to it! These lovely necklaces were kindly sent to me from The Jewellery People, an online jewellery store selling a mixture of handcrafted contemporary and classic designs. I spent quite a while looking through the website and eventually settled on two very different pieces.


This Topaz & Silver Heart Pendant* is one of my favourites from the website. I love dainty little necklaces that can be easily worn on a day to day basis. The topaz heart glistens nicely and adds a subtle bit of colour to the necklace. Priced at £17.99, this would make an affordable but beautiful gift for a loved one. Topaz is one of the birthstones for November so even better if you know someone who was born in that month!



The first word that came to mind when I saw this necklace was "BEACH"! This Blue & Silver Leaf Glass Beaded Necklace*, costing £9.99, would be perfect for a day out at the seaside. I actually chose this necklace a few months back when it was pretty dreary so I'm excited that beach season is upon us so I can finally take this lovely piece into the sunshine. This is different to what I'd normally wear but I just think it's looks really funky and it would be a nice way of accessorising when I'm at the beach without looking overdressed or panicking that I've lost an expensive necklace in the sand. No joke, that's actually happened before.  

Do you like the pieces that I've chosen?

10 comments:

  1. I love the pieces you chose Linda! The Topaz Heart pendant necklace is way too cute ;)
    Hope you're having a lovely Wednesday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pieces, love the heart necklace!
    ♥ Filthy Fashion ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heart necklace is absolutely gorgeous!

    ~ Mckenzie xx
    http://www.mckenziechannon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The heart necklace is so pretty <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the little heart it is so cute and danty :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little heart necklace its so pretty and elegant! beautiful xxxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw I love the heart necklace - so cute xx
    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the heart pendant, so pretty!

    Great review, I'll certainly be heading over to have a look at some more pieces from this company :)

    Just found your blog, its really cute and you write great posts! I've followed via GFC! If you get 5 mins I'd love if you stopped by my blog and maybe follow back if you like it?

    Laura - Laura's All Made Up ♥
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.