Sunday 30 June 2013

Shouldn't we all be a bit kinder? The Kindness Boomerang

I came across a fantastic video on Youtube yesterday and it really opened my eyes. This video is all about acts of kindness and how it all gets passed on from one person to the next. Eventually, the final act brings us back to the guy who started the chain.

Wouldn't life be so much nicer if we were all more caring and willing to help others out?
This video has inspired me to take up every opportunity to show kindness to a stranger and, of course, to my family & friends as well. I hope it makes you feel the same too.


4 comments:

  1. good one ! There are many hidden gems on youtube

    http://dailydiaryofabrowngirl.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely video!

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.