Tuesday 5 April 2016

A warm welcome (back)!


It's been a while, hasn't it? I've had a re-fresh. I've started over. So it's only right that I begin with a welcome post....

For those of you who are new to my blog, I'm Linda. I spent three beautiful years studying at university and I am now a young working professional putting all the hours in to build my dream life. I'm passionate about living a happy lifestyle but I'm all about mixing the good with the bad. I have a 70/30 rule. 70% good, 30% indulgent. I love working out but I also love cake and I wouldn't give it up for all the raw flapjacks in the world. Only two courses at dinner? Dessert is a given. I am a food enthusiast and there is no better way to catch up with friends than over a delicious dinner. This blog will contain a lot of food.

I am also a skincare obsessive and I am forever looking for effective but affordable ways of keeping my skin in tip-top condition. A flawless complexion is ten times better than any foundation you can buy. So on the beauty side of things on this blog, you probably won't see much make-up but you will see a lot of skincare products, tips, and tricks. 

I love to visit new places. It amazes me how many beautiful and exciting places there are in the UK and it's a shame that so many chase the sun abroad. There are a lot of hidden gems here if you look hard enough. Be it a new restaurant, a spa, or a quirky little town, I might just share some of that with you on here,,,,

For those of you who have followed my blog for a while, welcome back and thank you so much for sticking by me during these long periods of radio silence. Life got busy and I lost motivation for this blog and began posting sporadically here and there. My life has changed considerably in the last few years and I am such a different person now that the old blog didn't seem to feel like "me" anymore. I didn't want to delete this little part of the web so, subsequently, I have given this blog a quick freshen up. I made the mistake of purchasing a blog template, installing it, then deleting it within minutes as I decided that my own design was much more appropriate. So everything you see here is my own design! I have had so much fun playing with html and css codes. 

I have also deleted a lot of posts that I wasn't happy about and stuff that I should never have posted in the first place. 

But I am here now. I am in such a happy place at the moment and I can not wait to get blogging again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.