Sunday 24 April 2016

Happy Things #6



M&S Cookies. I made my very first trip to my local M&S Food Hall recently and found these delicious looking cookies. I actually remember seeing the Pineapple & Coconut cookies on someone's Instagram a while back and I've wanted to try them ever since but it's the flapjack cookies that really won me over. 


Running. My treadmill is definitely one of the best investments I have ever made. I've had it for a while now and there is rarely a day that goes by when I don't use it. For me, I find it to be such a stress-reliever. Depending on my mood or energy levels that day, I'll either listen to a playlist on Spotify whilst I run, or I'll power walk on an incline whilst listening to a podcast. I'm hoping that once the weather warms up a bit, I might look for somewhere nice in the countryside where I can run during the weekends. I have still not found the perfect pair of running shoes but I do have a love for Skechers and I adore their memory foam range. 



Kate Spade handbag. They say that most women either have a love of shoes or a love of bags. For me, it is most definitely bags. I used to have far too many and I have toned it down over the years but I still can't resist a beautiful looking bag. I've never been into designer handbags as I don't believe they're really worth the price but I decided that it was time to get myself a "staple handbag", one that I would take everywhere with me. So I did the unthinkable, I purchased my first designer handbag. I am in love with my new Kate Spade bag, the quality is exceptional and I can't wait to take it everywhere with me.

I hope you have all had an amazing week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.