Sunday 21 October 2018

Happy Things #9

Hello everyone! It's been a while. This year has been incredibly busy for me but, today, I suddenly had a moment when I remembered how much I love this blog and how I want to get back into it. So what better way to kick this back off than with a Happy Things post, sharing all the things that have put a smile on my face in the last few months.


Nature. I used to be such a city girl. London was the place to be as far as I was concerned. Nowadays, I much prefer being out and about in the countryside, appreciating how beautiful our natural surroundings are. Nothing clears my head more than a long walk in the countryside.


Carrot cake. I must admit, I seem to have lost my sweet tooth in the last  months but I do still enjoy the occasional sweet treat. Carrot cake is high up there on my list of favourites. There's something indulgent about sitting down for a catch up with a slice of cake and a hot drink.


Going out for breakfast. For me, going out nice and early in the morning for a delicious breakfast is one of the best ways to start the day. Don't get me wrong, I love going out for lunch and dinner too but breakfast (or brunch) is so much more casual and adds a spring to my step for the remainder of the day. Eggs Florentine is my ultimate go-to breakfast.


Delicious scented shower gels. I remember my first ever Original Source shower gel. It was the Vanilla & Raspberry one that everyone was going mad over at the time. This one is just as gorgeous.

I hope you've all had a lovely Sunday. Let me know what has put a smile on your face lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.