Monday 18 November 2013

F&F Awkward Christmas


I love Christmas as it's always such a happy and joyful occasion. It's a time for loving, giving, and just generally enjoying the company of those around you.

This is actually my first "blog Christmas" so I was thrilled to check my inbox the other week to see that I had been selected for the F&F Awkward Christmas Competition. Having never heard of it before, I wasn't too sure what to make of it but it sounded like a great way to get into the festive spirit. I've felt like I've been a bit slow to jump onto the Christmas bandwagon this year. Even a trip to the German Market in the city centre didn't get me into the festive mood!

After searching high and low to dig out some Christmas clothing in my bedroom, I came across a lovely pair of socks that a friend bought for me a few years ago. These socks have cute little polar bears and snowflakes on them. Even though these are Christmas socks, I used to wear them all year round as they're so comfortable. I mainly wear black socks nowadays so these haven't seen the light much lately!



I also managed to get my hands on this lovely F&F Snowman Musical Sweatshirt* that was very kindly sent to me. Yes, you read that right, a MUSICAL sweatshirt. All you have to do is press the glove of the snowman! It took me a while to choose this from the website as there are so many lovely Christmas pieces from F&F this year, but I couldn't resist this very cheesy musical number. I can't wait to annoy everyone with it haha. I'm going to be a walking Christmas melody!


A warm sweatshirt. With an adorable snowman. Blasting out festive tunes. What more could a girl want? The only additional thing I could ask for is for the snowman to start dancing around.... so yeah... if you know of any Christmas jumpers/sweatshirts that can do that, please leave a link below...

It looks like this sweatshirt is sold out online but you could always take a look in store or check out some other items from F&FTesco have really impressed me this year with their range of festive wear. This is super comfortable too!




24 comments:

  1. That jumper is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! Oh my Xx

    thriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't wait to wear it more often as Christmas gets closer!

      Delete
  2. F&F are doing well this year, aren't they? Love this jumper, the ultimate novelty christmas jumper! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly are. They've improved so much over the years as well.

      Delete
  3. Love the socks! I pulled out my Christmas socks early this year!:3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, never too early for Christmas socks. And you can always hide them under your jeans!

      Delete
  4. That jumper is the cutest thing I've seen all day - so festive and cozy! Love love love!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute sweater.
    Thanks,for your lovely comment on my blog. :-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. the jumper is so cute

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is that jumper?! I really need to jump on the festive jumper band wagon!!!!! xx
    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the jumper..it looks so comfy
    hey visit my blog too
    http://thegirlsgallery.blogspot.com/2013/11/weekly-highlightnaked-minerals-naked.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel sad that I don't own any christmas jumpers! I MUST get one this year xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps.. love your new blog design!!!!! who did it? xxx

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I did it myself :)

      Delete
  10. These are all so cute! I love Christmas time as well! Just came across your blog & happy that I did! I'm following you now & can't wait to see more :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the jumper! So cute and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The socks look so comfy. I love the contest idea for christmas instead of an ugly sweater party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a cute concept!! that sweater is so adorable, but christmas here in australia is hot so a sweater isn't our choice of clothing!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww these are the absolutely cutest, how sweet are those socks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look soo cute! I need them in my life :D x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.