Tuesday 5 November 2013

Review: Sugarpuss London - Aqua Quartz & Pearl Bracelet







Some of you may have seen my introductory post last week about an online jewellery boutique called Sugarpuss London. Today, I am going to share with you one of their beautiful pieces. 

The team at Sugarpuss London very kindly sent me the Aqua Quartz & Pearl Bracelet* after I hinted that it was one of my favourites.

The parcel arrived within a day and as soon as I saw the Sugarpuss London address on the envelope, I was so excited to open it up. The bracelet came in a gorgeous gift box which was neatly tied up with a ribbon. Presentation is everything when it comes to jewellery. 

One of the first things I noticed was the silver hook clasp. I was a little worried as to how I was going to put the bracelet on by myself at first because I haven't seen this kind of clasp before, but I managed to do it up before long. I put it down to good practice because I own so many dainty bracelets!

The bracelet itself is even more beautiful than it looked on the website. I actually already have a quartz bracelet and I also have a pearl bracelet, so this one is even better because it's got both quartz and pearl in it. As this is aqua quartz, there is a slight blue tint to it which adds a nice subtle hint of colour. The pearls are so pretty as well. There's something about pearls that creates a classy and elegant look. 

I also received a pretty purple envelope with a Sugarpuss London card inside and a printed note telling me all about my bracelet. I already knew that Sugarpuss London sell limited or one-off pieces therefore I assumed this was a limited piece - I was really pleased to see that it was a one-off. I've never owned an exclusive piece of jewellery before!

I just know that I'll be wearing this a lot and I can't wait to show it off to my family and friends. If you're after a beautiful and unique piece of jewellery, either for yourself or a loved one, you definitely need to check out their website. I'm so glad I came across this brand and I know I'l be purchasing something from them in the future (or persuading someone else to purchase something for me this Christmas....).

In terms of prices, I do believe that you get what you pay for. The items on their website aren't cheap, but I think it's pretty standard pricing for high quality, fine jewellery and it doesn't differ from what I've paid in the past for most of the items in my jewellery collection. This particular bracelet retailed on the site at about £65.00.

As this is a one-off, you can't purchase this exact one but there are plenty of other amazing designs on the Sugarpuss London website. 

What do you think of my bracelet?

23 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Great choice
    abi from a little dust

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bracelet!! And it came in such a nice box <3
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, this bracelet is so gorgeous!! I've never owned an exclusive piece of jewellery either, but huzzah for gorgeous pearl bracelets! c:

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what gorgeous bracelets! To be honest I don't wear bracelets often but I really like how they look. Perhaps I should look into getting these Sugarpuss London ones as they look amazing here :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bracelet, would make a perfect gift..

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this bracelet, it's so beautiful and elegant :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bracelet is soo pretty! I really love the pearls and they have great packaging! :)

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how dainty yet adorable this bracelet is, it came in really nice packaging as well.

    Essence of Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely and elegant bracelet :) Love the packaging.

    xo Mel
    Anxiety | Depression | Panic Attacks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow it's sooooo pretty and dainty! I'd be terrified of breaking it, it's so gorgeous xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a beautiful bracelet!! wow i would buy it if i could afford it! Would you like to follow eachother? Let me know if you do!! xx

    http://tangled-ever-after.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda I'm loving your blog and because of that I've nominated you for The Sunshine Award go and have a look here ---> http://asiajade1996.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/ive-been-nominated-twice-sunshine-award.html leave me your reply I'd love to have a look at it x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great bracelet, I love wearing pearls, they always make you look and feel so elegant.

    http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it , it's so cute and elegant ^-^
    Anyway I don't know if you already received this award , but I nominated you in "The Versatile Blogger Award " . For more informations you can check out my post about it ( click HERE ).

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just discovered your blog and I really like it! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This bracelet it gorgeous, it's so elegant! I will definitely be having a look at the website later :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh this bracelet is so classy. I love pearls!

    http://krxssy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Extremely beautiful bracelet ^^ Elegant and i love it soo much!

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.