Sunday 10 November 2013

My Week #1

This is my first "My Week" post, where I'll be sharing what I've been up to and things that have happened this week. I won't be doing this kind of post every week but I'll definitely be posting if anything exciting happens during any particular week.

Here is what happened in this week in the world of Linderella...


Home-made sushi. I absolutely LOVE sushi and it tastes even better when it's home-made.



Bought my first Lush product. I've used their products before but they've always been gifts. This time, I decided to venture into Lush myself! I picked up the limited edition Snow Fairy shower gel.



Ranked #27 on the bloglovin' up and coming blogs. I was looking at this page to see if there were any new blogs to  follow. I was super surprised to see my own blog on there!!! I don't think I'm on there right now but I'm happy to have stayed there for a few days!



Reached 250 followers on GFC. When I started this blog earlier in the year,  I never thought I'd even reach 25 followers let alone 250! So thank you to those of you who follow my blog.


This was a fairly short post but I hope you liked it!

20 comments:

  1. totally with you on homemade sushi!!
    abi from a little dust

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome going on making sushi! Looks so good! And your blog is so fab, of course it's on the up and coming :D

    Have a fantastic start to the week xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sushi too! Wouldn't dare making it though..
    Adela x

    misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I love sushi!
    & Congrats on being on the up and coming blogs!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the blog milestones! That sushi looks so good!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. mm! That sushi looks so good!
    And congratulations on 250 followers and counting! You deserve them all! :)

    lemonmel.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! I love sushi! :)

    http://www.lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried making sushi at home, but I've made kimbap at home before! Seaweed and rice makes everything taste better c:
    Gonna look up what 'Snow Fairy' smells like now, also, congrats on 250 followers! c:

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
  9. Homemade sushi is the best - you can control what goes in and what doesn't! :]

    Looks like you had a fun week :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow your sushi looks amazing! Congratulations on your GFC and bloglovin' achievements, you must be so proud! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sushi is my passion. Love love love!
    xoxo
    www.welovwfur.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg omg two things i love sushi and the snow fairy lush body wash! <33 just want to let you know that i suddenly became very hungry after looking at your homemade sushi and im about to order fast food huhu. i wonder if its hard to make sushi hmm

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow to being #27! Double wow to making homemade sushi? Hmmm. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow congrats on everything! :D Sushi is my favourite, wish I had some right now lol.

    Ada | thespianxx


    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Congratulations!
    It would be super cool if you could check out my blog :)
    xxx
    http://pink-puffins.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sushi is my fave food, I should really learn to make it! Congrats on 250 followers, I see you are near to 300 now! I am your newest follower :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the followers!

    The sushi looks amazing.

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.