Friday 22 August 2014

Autumn Is Coming


I am so excited that Autumn is almost upon us. It's been getting chillier lately and it's put a huge smile on my face. Sorry to anyone out there who worships the warm heat of the summer sun but I'm very much a jumpers and scarves kind of girl. I've spent most of summer trying to battle with my sensitivity to the heat and to find clothes to wear that cover me up without heating me up. I'm most happy when I'm snuggled in layers of soft fabric. Plus, there's something really relaxing about wrapping up in the evening and taking a long walk through the pretty streets that are lit up with lights, even the lights from apartment and office windows can look magical. The above photo was taken in London last Autumn. You can actually still see the clouds too which I think is pretty cool.

Autumn. Bring it on.

9 comments:

  1. Ahh I love Autumn I cant wait for it come! I feel the same way as you about the heat and I prefer wrapping up and getting cosy too! xx http://rougeinlove97.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just about to start coming out if winter and I know I'm going to miss all the cold weather fashions. There's so many options with layering xx

    http://miss-jordanocean.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn is my favourite season so I'm so excited too! I love London in the colder seasons so much x

    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Autumn is probably one of my favourite seasons! ahhhh excites, pumpkin spice flavours yum :P you should so do a reciple Linda, love the new blog update!

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for Autumn! I am bored of being too hot, and I am so looking forward to cracking out my cardigan collection!

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made Autumn sound actually quite nice lol x

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Autumn, chunky knit jumpers and hot chocolates! Looking forward to it :)

    Lyndsay | Fizzy Peaches

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am with you 100%! Bring on autumn!

    Em x Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.