Monday 11 August 2014

Dunelm Lust List

Something that I'm really into but have rarely, if ever, mentioned on my blog is homeware. I used to think that homeware was a little dull and something for older people who had settled down with a family etc but I've now realised that there is so much amazing stuff out there - why have I not seen any of it before?! From cute cushions to glass jars to mini storage displays, I could spend hours just browsing through it all. One of the places that I love when it comes to homeware is Dunelm so today I've compiled my favourite things from their website. Take a look!

Dunelm Mill Wish List

1. Nesting Tins - These are so adorable and would be perfect for storing things like quinoa, pasta, sugar etc. Who wants boring looking tins in the kitchen when you can have these?

2. Mini Heart Drawers - I'm really into anything minature and I think these drawers would look great in any bedroom.

3. Small Glass Jar - I've recently developed a love for glass jars. I'm not entirely sure what I'd use this for but I know I'd have it out in display. I reckon it would look so cute filled with origami stars.

4. Vintage Bikes Cushion - I used to cycle loads when I was younger but unfortunately I don't anymore as I don't really live in a cycle-friendly area. I'd love to get a Pashley bike at some point but until then, this cushion will fill that empty cycling spot in my life...

5. Pink Stand Mixer - Anyone who reads my blog regularly will know my love of baking and, surprisingly, I actually don't own an electric stand mixer. I usually opt for the good old fashioned bowl and wooden spoon, or I sometimes get the electric whisk out. A standing mixer is usually better though if you're making something like macarons.

6. Perpetual Calendar - I've always wanted one of these because it means I can pop it on my desk, it'll look nice, and I won't even need to buy a calendar. Plus, it's just one of those things that, for me, completes a desk.

7. Tumbler Glass - My love of all things glass continues but this time, I actually have a practical use for it. I really like the design with the overlapping hearts. It looks really elegant and I definitely wouldn't be embarrassed to take these out for special guests.

8. Wooden Beauty Box - If you're someone who stocks up on loads of bath bombs, face masks, and anything else pamper-related then this is the box for you. If you're into the whole vintage and shabby chic thing, this would look lovely in the bathroom. You could even pop it on your desk for storing all your skincare products and cosmetics.

9. Printed Storage Boxes - I spotted something similar on another website ages ago but it was sold out so I was pretty pleased to find something even better on Dunelm Mill's website. They may look like books but they're actually storage boxes to stash all your favourite things. How pretty would this look on display in the living room? I'm very tempted...

Do you shop at Dunelm?

11 comments:

  1. Lovely picks! I wish there was a Dunelm near me - there is so much I want! My mum popped into one when she went on a trip and came back obsessed. I love those book boxes!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im into homeware too, I cant wait to move into my new flat and decorate! The nesting tins are so cute

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never really thought about looking at Dunelm, but I have to say, it looks lovely!

    Beccy : Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should so get a mixer, you are so great at baking!

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that pink stand mixture is LOVEEEE. (♥ω♥*)

    ieyra h | babysoulz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh everything on your wish list is so cute! I love the little heart drawers <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh everything is super cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I would love the mixer! Not that I cook haha, it just would lovely in a kitchen!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love homeware. I don't even have my own home and i see myself buying things for 'when i move out' when really i am just trying to justify buying it!! I also love Dunelm, they have such lovely things for really affordable prices. I really like the pink cake mixer and the little beauty box!
    Looks like a trip to Dunelm Mill is on the cards!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog

    katielouise-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.