Monday 16 September 2013

Mini Online Shopping Spree



I recently went on a little online shopping spree in an attempt to update my wardrobe a little bit. I did buy more than this but ended up returning most of it - haha shops must love me! 

1. Poodle Print Double Collar Blouse from Very. I love tops with collars on and this one had double collars! It's a bit hard to see on the photo but there is an aqua blue collar on top of a dark blue collar. I think it looks so smart and so cute at the same time.

2. Color Block Lace Blouse from Very. I love lace and I love collars so this was a no-brainer! The front is see-through so I will be teaming it up with a camisole underneath.

3. Camo Print Double Collar Blouse from Very. What's that? Oh yeah, more collars! I LOVE this top. It's quite possibly one of my favourite tops EVER! The print is super gorgeous and bright - it really jazzes up my wardrobe. There is a grey collar on top of a girly pink collar.

4. Mono Owl Across-The-Body Bag from Next. How cute is this??? I had no intention of buying a bag online, I was actually after a purse. As I clicked on the bags & purses page, this little beauty was on the screen and I just knew that I had to have it. I think it'll look fab for the Autumn/Winter season and it's the perfect size. 


I hope you like my new purchases. Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

37 comments:

  1. You bought such lovely things!
    Great post! Love your blog by the way, new follower here:)
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag, it is the cutest! I also love the collar on all of your blouses, I think it looks lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the poodle collar top is so cute :3 i wish we can return purchases here too :( not all stores offer the same thing. others allow it but we can only return if it has damage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's odd. I would struggle so much if we couldn't return things in the UK!

      Delete
  4. Your owl bag is sooo adorable! You've inspired me to update my wardrobe now xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Shopping!!! Hope you buy some pretty things :)

      Delete
  5. That bag is so so SO ADORABLE! I'm obsessed haha!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I love your taste in blouses! I love a sleevless blouse, and these patterned ones are gorgeous! Really love your blog :)
    ramblingsofateadrinker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That owl bag is gorgeous! Its so cute and will go with anything. Lovely purchases :) xxx

    Introducinglexi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - definitely managed to get some nice things! :)

      Delete
  8. hey babe, thank you for your comment on my blog post =]
    love these little patterns you've chosen, I wouldn't dare wear patterns because I always think I look fat in them =[ I'm such a plain and boring person haha

    jYukimi xxx

    JYUKIMI BLOG
    JYUKIMI INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm sure you'd look fab in them too. I used to wear plain things all the time too though :)

      Delete
  9. That owl bag is just so cute! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. The excessive amount of peter pan collars in this haul makes me happy :')
    I love that poodle-print shirt! Too cute c:

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Picks! I like all the shirts. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. Let me know if you want to follow each other to stay in touch. Have a sweet day!

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely items <3
    what abot follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a nice day!
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post!
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc or bloglovin? x

    kristasclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow these blouses are so cute, love the prints and collars. I've never shopped at very before, may have to give it a go.

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, they have some really love things.

      Delete
  15. I loveeeeeeee the middle neon and lace top! It's so gorgeous, I want it! xx

    Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it is very gorgeous indeed, they sell so quickly though!

      Delete
  16. Such a great haul! I have never brought much from Very before, think that needs to change asap!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  17. the owl bag is super cute~ multi purpose too

    ReplyDelete
  18. EVERYTHING IS SO CUTE! Love all of the peter pan collars!

    - Janelle
    Follow me: janelleyoooo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the poodle print one!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute jewellery! They're so colourful and nice to look at :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a big fan of Peter Pan collars!! Some lovely things here :) xx

    thebudgetbuyer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. The tops are super cute. I really like 1 and 3 :)

    Feyi
    Uncover the Untold

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love these, everything with a collar like that is so cute! xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.