Monday 10 February 2014

New Things #3

PocketBac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gels  - Yes, I'm one of those people who has to carry anti-bacterial hand gel wherever they go. It's not a bad thing though, there are so many situations where you can't easily get access to water and soap. For those of you who travel on the London Tube a lot, hand gels are a must! PocketBac do some great smelling ones.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - I've seen a lot of people raving about this product but as I was quite happy with my skincare regime, I never considered buying it. However, I was lucky enough to win one in a blog giveaway a while back. I tested this out for a few weeks but I'm not using it anymore, more details will be revealed when my review goes up!

Frilly Socks - I've been lusting after these Topshop frilly socks for ages and ages! All my current socks were getting a bit old so it was the perfect excuse to get myself some new ones!

Sweet Treats - These aren't chocolates and I'm not entirely sure what you would categorise these into. They are yummy crispy wafer balls filled with coconut and almond filling, sprinkled with desiccated coconut. They taste incredible and I urge you all to try these! I found these in the supermarket but I have a feeling that they're usually easier to get hold of during the Christmas season.  

The Body Shop Products - I used to be the biggest fan of The Body Shop but I don't shop there too often nowadays. However, I'm really excited to try some of these products out which I didn't actually choose myself, makes it a bit more exciting!. The Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil is one that I've wanted to test out for a while now and I've started incorporating it into my morning routine. 

Balance Me Rose Otto Hand Cream - I won this in a Twitter giveaway the other week. I've never used anything from this brand before so I'm quite keen to give this a go, hopefully I'll like it!

30 comments:

  1. lovely things, I'm curious about that peach product*-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great products, I am obsessed with the frilly socks from Topshop I wear them all the time! I really want to try Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. Well done on winning the Twitter competition too.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your win! Im dying to try that cleanser!!

    Sian
    xo

    http://sm-beautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need to get my hands on some Pocket Bac, where can I find them?

    Lovely post. xx

    nicolabishopx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get them from bathandbodyshop.co.uk :)

      Delete
  5. Love the Liz Earle cleanser too x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those hand bacs are awesome! I'm following your blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some great stuff! I love the socks, so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some great products!! I once tried the balance me facial cleansing gel that came with the Cosmopolitan and I fell in love with their products! Too bad we don't have them in Finland :(

    http://stellaioannouu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love those Topshop socks so cute! I am a hand sanitiser addict aswell, my fave is Soap and Glory's, I didn't know we could get bath and body works ones in the UK I must hunt some down now x

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am addicted to Topshop socks! :)

    Mon Petit Billet

    ReplyDelete
  11. I collect those pocket baks! I even have the Halloween & Christmas ones. HAHAHA They are addictive. I've never tried Liz Earle. I've just revisited The Body Shop products. They can be hit and miss.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so obsessed with those pocket backs! I have like probably over 20 lol! And reading this post makes me want to buy those absolutely adorable frilly socks. I really enjoyed reading this!
    xx Beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So loving the pocketbac sanitizers! I always keep one in my bag at all times! And those Topshop socks are so cute! I could always use a pair of socks :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute socks! I've been meaning to get a big higher ones to wear with my booties!

    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love the top shop frilly socks they are super cute and need to get my hands on some! <3

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Damaris £100 Lingerie Giveaway! X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely items! I love the topshop socks!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovey items, I also gave the Liz Earl cleanse and polish a try but I find they are better ones out on the market.

    Greetings from London,

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh I'm loving hand sanitiser at the moment!!
    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need those topshop socks, wanted them for the longest time ever, after seeing yours I need to get them now! Also where did you get those pocketbacs from!?!?

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get them from bathandbodyshop.co.uk and from eBay :)

      Delete
  20. The hand cream looks amazing!! Bath and Body works is always a win! Love your blog! I just followed you :)


    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. omg i love raffello got some at christmas and just in love so yum

    http://livefree-diepretty.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  22. The socks are so so cute! I really need a pair!

    xo Mélane
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Motivation

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am IN LOVE with Topshop's frilly socks!
    xo, Sarah

    xosarahholt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi!
    You have a lovely blog!

    Please check out mine and follow. I will follow you back ;)

    http://www.bloglovin/atothechic
    http://www.atothechic.blogspot.com
    http://www.atothechic.com

    Thanks ;)

    Lois G.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.