Saturday 15 February 2014

Review: After Noah


Recently, I was introduced to a company called After Noah. They are an established store based in London, selling vintage and contemporary furniture, homeware, toys, and gifts. Admittedly, they might not be everyone's cup of tea but I absolutely love stores like this as it allows me to find cute and quirky items that may be harder to find on the high street. If you're really into vintage then this is the perfect store for you and you don't even need to go to London as they have an online store! I was sent a couple of items from After Noah and I highly recommend that you take a look at their website if you like what you see on this post. 



This Pocket Posh Easy Sudoku* is right up my street. I love Sudoku, it's such a relaxing activity and I just love anything that involves numbers. There are several Sudoku books that you can get from the newsagents and, although they still have the same old puzzles in them, they just don't look as appealing as this does. The cover is really pretty and it reminds me of those luxurious expensive notebooks that you can buy, not that I've ever splashed out on one of them myself, and Pocket Posh is such an apt name as well. The pages are very colourful and it makes it a lot more enjoyable to use.



I adore these super cute Alice In Wonderland Sticky Notes*. This little set comes with five sets of sticky notes including some very interesting "When You Were Down The Rabbit Hole..." sticky notes, designed to be used when you've just missed someone and you need to leave them a message. This will fit nicely into your handbag and it would make a cute gift for anyone who loves all things magical!



Glassware is such a beautiful way to decorate a room so I was pretty pleased to get my hands on this Glass Owl Tea Light Holder*. I don't actually use candles or anything of the sort but I figured that this would be a really elegant addition to my bedroom. I'm thinking of filling it up with precious stones or scented beads. Getting creative is where it's at......

Have you visited After Noah yet?
You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter.

19 comments:

  1. I just visited their site and they are such quirky stuff! the alice in wonderland sticky notes are too cute xo

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the items, especially the owl - so cute! I'm going to check out their website now!<3

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my kind of shop! I love those Wonderland sticky notes! As an Alice in Wonderland fanatic, this is right up my alley. Wish someone could teleport me to London from the States. HaHaHa Nice feature!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is so beautiful!
    I want all of it.
    Great post :)

    nailsandteapots xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god! These are so adorable. Definitely checking them out! xx Tara
    thisindiansummer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute bits and pieces.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! especially the wonderland sticky notes - love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sticky notes, they're so cute.

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. such cute things! love the owl

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a £150 high-end skincare giveaway on my blog here, if you fancy entering!

    ReplyDelete
  10. really nice things!!! xoxo

    http://blythelifestyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh those Alice in Wonderland stickynotes are the cutest things ever!! I remember After Noah the last time I was in London and I found that store to be quite fun and eclectic. Great haul!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! Love this candle holder x

    I have created a new style site - if you have a moment to check it out! > http://www.electricsoiree.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You blog is amazing, I even followed ❤
    Please check out mines at
    www.foreverandclassy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such snazzy post it notes!!


    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for commenting on my post! That YSL was a massive splurge but well worth it haha!!

    I love all these bits here, I have an owl similar to that and they are so so cute!!!

    Stevie
    VintageAndVans

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love doing Suduko! It's fun and mind challenging (:
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.