Friday 21 February 2014

Review: tinyWishes Bracelet

Sometimes, life can be stressful and sometimes all we want is for a little magic dust to sprinkle on our lives. Whilst I can't guarantee magic, I love discovering companies which sell products focusing on being hopeful and making wishes.


tinyWishes is a jewellery company known for their wish bracelets. Make a wish, wear a wish. The concept around these is that you make a wish when you put your bracelet on then, in the future when the bracelet string breaks, your wish will come true. Whether that is true or not is debatable but I love the notion of it all the same and they very kindly sent me a small package. 

When I first opened up the cute package that I had been sent, I was a bit confused as to how I was supposed to wear these bracelets. They weren't really long enough to do a shoelace tie (not that it would have been easy with only one hand to spare) and I was worried about how I'd take it off if I tied a double knot. However, I soon realised that these are designed to be worn indefinitely. I've never kept a bracelet on 24/7 before so, at the moment, I've been tying loose double knots!



I absolutely love the little charm on my "Rawr Means I Love You In Dinosaur" Wish Bracelet*. It's little and bronzed and it comes with a sweet sentiment card, making it the perfect gift for someone close to your heart, regardless of gender. 


I instantly recognised the hematite on my Hematite Heart Bracelet*. I did a little research on hematite a while back and it's a stone known for its healing properties. This would also make an adorable gift for a loved one. 

What are your thoughts on wish bracelets?

16 comments:

  1. Oh wow! These bracelets are so cute and would make such thoughtful gifts for someone!

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are adorable! I love the simplicity and charms.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so, so cute!! xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww they are so so cute! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness, the dinosaur one is so adorable. I love the idea of wish bracelets... anything that motivates you to think positive thoughts is good, I say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!! Follow me back please?
    ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com
    -Kara/ Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable!! I love the idea of them breaking and your wish coming true.

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo adorbs! maybe each one of us needs that little bracelet in our lives <3
    There's a giveaway on my blog. Hoping you could join :)
    ❤ http://itsnicoleperez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The little Dinosaur is super cute! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am all about having some hope :) The dinosaur is so cute and I love dainty jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are sooo adorable!! Aww!! ♥


    Lovely blog
    With Love,
    Curly Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow these bracelets are so positive and uplifting, love your blog it's a fab read!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww these are so cute! I need one of these for those days that just feel pointless and all. Very cute. <33
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so nice, perfect gift idea!
    http://candidlychloe0912.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.