Saturday 8 March 2014

All You Need Is Dessert.


Honeydew Melon bubble tea and Mango bubble tea. Mango was mine!


Sometimes, all you need is a quiet cafe where you can sit down and enjoy dessert. 

It's become somewhat of a tradition now that everytime I decide to go "shopping", it's really code for "going out to eat something yummy". Most of the time when I take a trip to the shopping centre, I come back empty handed and it doesn't even bother me because I'll have consumed something delicious! You can't feel sad when you've eaten such a delight, right?

A couple of weekends ago, I took a trip to Birmingham and stopped off at a very cute little café called Caffé Chino. I normally go there just for the bubble teas, I love them! This time round though, I decided to order myself something sweet to go along with it and I chose this mango mousse. I absolutely love mango so my bubble tea was also mango flavoured. Mango overload? No such thing!

It was a lot richer than I imagined it would be and it really filled me up before I'd even touched my bubble tea! There was also a really thin layer of sponge on the bottom which was a lovely surprise. Definitely one of the best desserts that I've had in a while! Even typing this out makes me want to eat another one right now...

I hope you're all having a good weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I (sometimes) would rather have something sweet than buying anything else!! I've never tried bubble tea, it really intrigues me. Is it good?
    xo
    The Beauty Break // http://beautytimebreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! These look delicious... desserts are often my favourite part of going out for dinner xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bubble tea seriously looks adorable! Now my tummy is grumbling ;)

    xo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe your page is so cute. I definitely spend more money on food than on shopping when I am out.

    rosemaryofelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All this food looks so good, I've tried Bubble tea before I hated it, although I did get it of the German Market at Christmas!

    Hannah
    x
    daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds yummy and the bubble tea looks yum! :)

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.co.uk
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never had bubble tea before! I've always wanted to try it. As for that cake... don't even get me started!! You can even see how juicy the mango cute on top of the dessert is. Delicious. Nice post, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love bubble tea...especially the original tea flavour! The desert looks absolutely scrummy too! Have a fabulous weekend!
    May x
    www.walkinginmay.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm I love bubble tea but have never had the mango flavour :-) I think I will next time. That pudding looks amazing!

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love bubble tea, but since i live in italy it is hard to find a place to buy it!! I should definitely have to try the manco and vanilla one! I would like to try the honeydew melon one but this kind of fruit does not exsists in italy!
    Mikixx
    http://pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.